Play Sydney's Best Par 3 Golf Course.
Whatever your age or skill level, you will enjoy the Terrey Hills Par 3 Golf Course.
Open 7 Days a Week
First Tee Off at 8am
Last Tee Off at 8pm
Please call (02) 9486 3577
- Great Value, Fast and Fun
- For school sport, ladies, practice, seniors, weekend family activity, or just a beer with mates.
- The pristine greens and fairways are perfectly maintained, couch grass with the latest technology tee mats to tee off from.
- Stylishly lit for night golf, the course is open to play all year round in all weather conditions.
RULES OF PLAY
- All players must use the tee mats provided.
- Proceed to play only when green is clear of all players.
- The black and white stakes surrounding the course defines “Out of Bounds” – penalty – 1 stroke.
- Players must not proceed beyond the areas marked “Out of Bounds” for safety.
- A ball coming to rest on the wrong green may be dropped clear “without penalty”.
- A ball coming to rest in the landscaped areas may be dropped clear “without penalty”.
- A ball hitting a light pole may be replayed“without penalty”.
- If a light pole is between your ball and the hole, place the ball 2-club lengths away no nearer to the hole.
- Do not stand in front of any person playing a stroke or shot.
- Slow play is discouraged for the enjoyment of all patrons.