Covid Update 13/09/2021
Par 3 Golf : Changes to Covid Regulations commencing 13th September 2021:
Par 3 Golf is located in Greater Sydney therefore is not in an area of risk but in general lockdown.
- You may play if you live in the Northern Beaches LGA OR have travelled less than 5 kilometres from your home from another LGA.
- You must carry proof of your address with you if you leave your home.
- You must wear a face mask when outside your home. Your face mask can be removed during exercise.
- If you’re FULLY VACCINATED, you can play at our course in a group of FOUR people if all those in the group aged 16 years or over are fully vaccinated.
- FULLY VACCINATED means you have had 2 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination or have a medical contra-indication certificate to produce (which you will be asked to provide).
- If you are NOT FULLY VACCINATED you may play golf with ONE other person that you do not live with OR with members of your household (Max. player per round =4)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING remains in place as does NO drinking or congregating anywhere especially around the clubhouse and carpark.
- These rules will change from the Monday after NSW passes the 70 per cent double vaccination target, under the roadmap to freedom released on the 9th Sep. 2021.
How to find your Vaccination Status:
Proof of your COVID-19 vaccination will be recorded on your immunisation history statement after you’ve had your vaccine. You can get this through:
- Your Medicare online account
- The Express Plus Medicare app
- The Australian Immunisation Register or;
- My Health Record