- Players wishing to play in groups larger than 2 must all be from the same household and must present proof of a shared address before paying (licence, recent receipt etc.). Players unable to provide proof will need to play in groups of 2 as usual. For those who do provide proof, group size will be limited to 4 players. Families with juniors (15 years old or younger) will not need to provide proof for the junior
- Masks must be worn in the clubhouse AND whilst waiting in line to tee off to reduce risk associated with close contact. They can be taken off once on the course and separated from other groups.
- Players claiming a mask exemption must provide staff with documented proof to enter the clubhouse without a mask. It is your right to refuse to provide documentation, however you will not be allowed to enter the clubhouse in this case.
- During play, players are asked to remain on the green of a hole they have just completed until the tee box of the next hole is clear. This is to maintain social distancing and prevent grouping.
Thank you for your continued cooperation with our COVID guidelines. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.
ABOUT THE COURSE
Terrey Hills Par 3 is Sydney's ONLY Day and Night short course.
What was once a quarry and then a tip, is now a beautiful par 3 short course.
Opened in January 2000, the course is on the verge of the KU-RING-GAI Chase National Park with spectacular views and sunsets.
Open Day and Night, come and have fun with family and friends all year round.
Open 7 Days a Week
First Tee Off at 8am
Last Tee Off at 8pm
Please call: (02) 9486 3577
(No need to book, just show up and have fun!)
Terrey Hills Par 3 is an 18 hole Golf Course with a 'PAR 3' on every hole.
The clientele of Par3 varies widely from the first time player to the low handicapper practicing their short game.
Seniors enjoy the shortened walk around 18 holes of golf, where the layout is challenging, however the endurance required to last the 18 holes is minimal.
Come and play a round - great fun for Everyone!
Night or Day!
Course Rates - Effective 1st July 2019
Weekends & P/ Hols
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes||9 Holes|
| Public Course Rates
|Family**** - 2 Adults & 2 Juniors||$70.00||$75.00|
|Child 5yrs & Under - With a paying adult||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Practice Putting Green||$7||$7|
|Par3 Members Course Rates|
|Members "Mad Monday"||$13.00||$13.00|
|Practice Putting Green||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Par3 Membership Fees|
|Adults||$120.00 per annum|
|Seniors* / Students**||$75.00 per annum|
|Juniors***||$75.00 per annum|
* Seniors Rate - a Current Seniors Card or State Rail Concession card (with Valid Sticker" must be presented.
** Student Rate - a current Student ID, or University ID Card must be presented
*** Junior's are classified as Students 15 years and Under
**** Family is classified as 2 adults and 2 juniors