Par 3 Golf : Changes to Covid Regulations commencing 13th September 2021:
Par 3 Golf is located in Greater Sydney therefore is not in an area of risk but in general lockdown.
- You may play if you live in the Northern Beaches LGA OR have travelled less than 5 kilometres from your home from another LGA.
- You must carry proof of your address with you if you leave your home.
- You must wear a face mask when outside your home. Your face mask can be removed during exercise.
- If you’re FULLY VACCINATED, you can play at our course in a group of FOUR people if all those in the group aged 16 years or over are fully vaccinated.
- FULLY VACCINATED means you have had 2 doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination or have a medical contra-indication certificate to produce (which you will be asked to provide).
- If you are NOT FULLY VACCINATED you may play golf with ONE other person that you do not live with OR with members of your household (Max. player per round =4)
- SOCIAL DISTANCING remains in place as does NO drinking or congregating anywhere especially around the clubhouse and carpark.
- These rules will change from the Monday after NSW passes the 70 per cent double vaccination target, under the roadmap to freedom released on the 9th Sep. 2021.
How to find your Vaccination Status:
Proof of your COVID-19 vaccination will be recorded on your immunisation history statement after you’ve had your vaccine. You can get this through:
- Your Medicare online account
- The Express Plus Medicare app
- The Australian Immunisation Register or;
- My Health Record
ABOUT THE COURSE
Terrey Hills Par 3 is Sydney's ONLY Day and Night short course.
What was once a quarry and then a tip, is now a beautiful par 3 short course.
Opened in January 2000, the course is on the verge of the KU-RING-GAI Chase National Park with spectacular views and sunsets.
Open Day and Night, come and have fun with family and friends all year round.
Open 7 Days a Week
First Tee Off at 8am
Last Tee Off at 8pm
Please call: (02) 9486 3577
(No need to book, just show up and have fun!)
Terrey Hills Par 3 is an 18 hole Golf Course with a 'PAR 3' on every hole.
The clientele of Par3 varies widely from the first time player to the low handicapper practicing their short game.
Seniors enjoy the shortened walk around 18 holes of golf, where the layout is challenging, however the endurance required to last the 18 holes is minimal.
Come and play a round - great fun for Everyone!
Night or Day!
Course Rates - Effective 1st July 2019
Weekends & P/ Hols
|18 Holes||9 Holes||18 Holes||9 Holes|
| Public Course Rates
|Family**** - 2 Adults & 2 Juniors||$70.00||$75.00|
|Child 5yrs & Under - With a paying adult||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Practice Putting Green||$7||$7|
|Par3 Members Course Rates|
|Members "Mad Monday"||$13.00||$13.00|
|Practice Putting Green||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Par3 Membership Fees|
|Adults||$120.00 per annum|
|Seniors* / Students**||$75.00 per annum|
|Juniors***||$75.00 per annum|
* Seniors Rate - a Current Seniors Card or State Rail Concession card (with Valid Sticker" must be presented.
** Student Rate - a current Student ID, or University ID Card must be presented
*** Junior's are classified as Students 15 years and Under
**** Family is classified as 2 adults and 2 juniors